Motorhome Hire New Zealand - Explore More in Motorhome Rental NZ
Economic and Spacious Motorhome Hires in New Zealand
New Zealand is the land of natural wonders situated about 2000 km southeast of Australia with a range of diverse scenery which includes incredibly breathtaking fjords, beautiful snow-covered mountains with startling glaciers, natural geysers and hot springs with active volcanoes, superb arboretums, pristine beaches and many more to name just a few. If you are travelling New Zealand for the first time, travelling by your motorhome rental moving along some really wonderful theme roads watching the stunning scenery around would be the most memorable experience of a lifetime for you and your family. Exploring this enchanting and geographically vast country by a rental motorhome which is one of the most convenient means of touring and visiting the diverse attractions.
A Motorhome hire in New Zealand is the most convenient way to discover the beauty & adventure that the country offers. Aussie Campervans has carefully selected wide range of motorhomes for rental that suits your requirements and budget.
We have motor homes in New Zealand available for rental at Auckland, Christchurch, Queenstown, Wellington.For all inclusive rates and a detailed quote dial +61 3 9317 4991 or click on Quote Now. Use our online Book Now facility to check availability of motorhomes reservations in New Zealand.
Don't Miss to Visit New Zealand Attractions
- Start your tour by visiting first the historical capital of the nation Wellington. There are many interesting sites like the City to Sea Bridge, Civic Square, the Old Government Building dating back to 1876-one of the biggest wooden structures in the world, the glorious Old St. Paul's Church-one of the most beautiful timber cathedrals of New Zealand and many more
- ‘The City of Sails’ or Auckland for its serene and beautiful beaches, the famous Sky Tower, one of the oldest buildings of the North Island the Acacia Cottages, the Anglican Cathedral Church of St. Mary-one of the best examples of Gothic wooden style architecture, Auckland War Memorial Museum, the Museum of Transport, Technology and Social History (MOTAT) and many more.
- Visit Milford Sound for its spectacular scenery and fjords and in particular the Mitre Peak; drive along the Milford Road for breathtaking panorama and pass through the famous Homer Tunnel. And don’t forget to visit the most-liked Te Anau Caves for its surrounding glow-worms
- To increase your adrenalin, a visit to ‘the adventure capital’ Queenstown is a must! Do all sorts of adventure activities like summer hiking, mountain biking, skiing, rock climbing, bush walks, bungee jumping, and more. Do take a visit to the Underwater World. Don’t forget to visit the Te Wahipounamu World Heritage Site and Fiordland National Park.
- A visit to the Waipoua Forest located on the Northland to see Tane Mahuta and Te Matua Ngahere which are the oldest and the largest kauri trees that can survive for over four thousand years!
Exotic Traveling with Motorhome Rentals in New Zealand
Our selection of motorhomes suits both cost conscious as well as luxury seeking travelers. Range of Motorhome Hire starts from 2 berths and varies up to 6 berths which could be quite comfortable for 2 to 6 members. With your private vehicle you can enjoy your freedom and also plan trip as per your convenience.
We are dealing with most recommended vendors such as Maui, Apollo, Backpacker, Britz, and KEA and therefore you get branded vehicles at best rates which make your trip hassle free. People working at Aussie Campervans are highly experienced and know how important your holiday is for you and your family.
It would be a good idea to book your motorhome rental in advance especially during the school holidays or vacations in order to travel hassle-free. Use our online booking engine to book your motorhome rental in New Zealand and secure your motorhome hire in New Zealand today. You can find online whether the vehicle of your choice is available or not.