Campervan Hire Auckland
Search Campervan Rental in Auckland & Book with Us!!
Welcome to the “City of Sails”; New Zealand’s largest and one of the most beautiful cities! Renowned the world over for its unforgettable sailing experience, the city offers more than one hundred spectacular beaches also offering almost all the water sports to the tourists. The city is a haven full of incredible experiences where you are never far from the clear, blue sea! Travelling further north will reveal the untamed west coast, with black sand beaches and wild surf. Embark on a self-drive tour by your Auckland campervan hire and discover the wild east coast to find the beautiful, sheltered white sand beaches more beautified with rolling sand dunes!
On an isthmus of land on the Northland of New Zealand is this bustling and beautiful metropolis located which offers vibrant cosmopolitan culture to the tourists of the world. Bordered by seawater on the three sides of the city, the best way to discover this beautiful city is to go on board a campervan rental and visit all the attractions at your convenient pace! Explore the unexplored by your rented camper and take the driving pleasure on some of the best theme highways of the country. And escaping on an unscheduled tour would definitely yield more pleasure!
That’s Auckland; the haven full of amazing experiences! Simply escape on an unscheduled tour and enjoy your freedom by your Auckland campervan rental!
Campervan Hire Pick up Locations in Auckland
- Apollo, Cheapa Campa & Hippie 2/20 Verissimo Drive, Westney Industry Park 2022
- Britz & Maui 36 Richard Pearse Drive, Mangere, Auckland 2022 , NZ
What to See in Auckland with Us!!
- The Auckland Art Galley Toi o Tamaki is one of the best places for the art lovers presenting a very wide-ranging collection of national as well as global art in New Zealand. The building is also award winning and worth a watch. Also visit the Auckland War Memorial Museum for a marvelous display of Maori and other Polynesian art.
- Any visit to Auckland is incomplete without a visit to the Sky Tower; especially visit for a spectacular viewing experience of the panorama up to eighty kilometers far and around the city! The two harbors, Waitemata and Manukau, along with the Harbour Bridge are also worth a visit.
- Those interested in walking and trekking activities, Devonport is the ideal place situated on the west side of Auckland offering wonderful landscape with vast coastal areas.
- The city Town Hall is also one of the top attractions that especially attracts for its Italian-style architecture. Another place worth a visit is the great Acacia Cottage which is the North Island's oldest of the buildings.
Just pick your camper through Aussie Campervans and book the camper of your choice as per your requirements and explore the volcanic geography of the region at your convenient pace! Even if you are a first time visitor to the city, never mind! Simply contact our co-operative and proficient staff at our Auckland branch for all your motorhome rental needs and our team will guide you about everything you need to know before you embark upon your campervan hire tour in Auckland.
They will also support you in all the way possible to get you onto the road as swiftly as is feasible for you on your arrival at the branch. Simply pick from our wide range of motorhomes offered by the top companies of the world such as Maui, Cheapa Campa, Hippie Camper, Star RV, Apollo, Mighty, Britz, KEA. Our association with such reliable names ensures that you get the top experience and complete peace of mind with your campervan rental Auckland experience.
Travel to Landmarks with Campervan Rental in Auckland!
- Pick your Auckland campervan hire and head east towards the Hauraki Gulf to see a great, huge natural playground or drive further to the east west to visit the Manakau Harbour and the Waitakere Ranges to the west. If vineyards, wineries, breweries and hop fields interest you, head straight to the North Island which has a great number of reputed vineries and breweries famous all throughout the country
- Or if culture is your cup of tea, spare a full day for attractions such as The Auckland Art Gallery, Auckland Town Hall, Auckland War Memorial Museum and the National Maritime Museum awaiting for your visit! Experience nature and move straight to Devonport situated West of Auckland which is home to a spectacular landscape with great coastal areas and more than 100 walking and trekking trails
- We offer a wide selection of models to choose from for the varied requirements of our esteemed clients ranging from 2 to 6 berths and 4wd. Our prices are the most competitive which include everything like pick up and drop off locations, etc. You can also pre-book your campervan rental Auckland through our online booking engine which will assist you in filling out all the details in a step-by-step way. You can also get a detailed quote by clicking here or check the availability of your preferred campervan hire by calling +61 3 9317 4991 where you will be attended by our courteous and dutiful staff and make an enquiry for organizing your campervan holiday or for any other related information and assistance.
- So, that’s Auckland; where attractions and activities galore! Book your campervan hire for your Auckland holidays and escape to your self-drive holidays with ultimate style and comfort now to enjoy your dream destination!