Imagine waking up next to nature, with the soothing sun that keeps you cozy, the fragrance of apple trees and crisp sunburnt leaves, and the vibrant burst of colorful foliage that pleases the eyes, hiring a Campervan in Hobart in Autumn is the best way to experience these wonders! Leave aside the hassles of hotel booking and enjoy the island's picturesque ambiance freely, take your home on wheels with you and enjoy all this island has to offer. Read on to know more about the experiences that will make you fall in love with Tassie.
Six experiences that will make you fall in love with Tasmania in Autumn
1. Take a stroll in the picturesque parks
Tasmania is home to some of the most breathtaking parks in Australia, and Autumn is the best time to admire the vibrant stroke of colors these gardens offer. Grab a picnic basket, pick a quiet spot, spend a lovely time with your loved ones in the lap of nature, and let the Autumn breezes caress you. The first garden you should visit is the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens. Located in Hobart, these gardens are simply stunning. This park is a haven for photography enthusiasts with vivid trees fabricating a perfect backdrop for your Instagram and Pinterest pictures. Some other picturesque parks in and around Hobart are St David's Park, Princes Park, and the Japanese Garden etc.
2. Enjoy Tasmania's exotic food and liquor
If you are a die-hard foodie with a fondness for quality whiskey and wine, trust us, Tasmania will feel like a paradise. The island offers a plethora of dining options, from high-end bistros and exquisite restaurants to quirky food joints. Along with food, Tasmania is also known for its fantastic collection of liquor, including wine, whiskey, and beer. And Autumn is undoubtedly the best time to take wine and cider trails. If you like long drives, consider hiring a campervan in Hobart
and embark on the roads of Tasmania to hunt for lip-smacking seafood and drop by the vineyards for the vintage wines.
Tasmania is the land of majestic mountains that gives you ample adventure options. Spare out a day for the famous Hobart city and Mount Wellington tour, where you get to explore the entire city and spend the evening overlooking the spectacular view of the capital from the summit of Mt Wellington. If you want an offbeat experience, you can skip the full-day tour and plan a private trek with your friends and family. The vivid hues of red and golden and the spellbinding display of Autumn foliage will amaze you!
3. Trek up to the majestic mountains
4. Visit the Historic groundsIf you are a history buff, do not miss out on the world heritage listed Port Arthur, Australia's most well-preserved convict settlement. Enlighten yourself about the history of this settlement, learn a thing or two about the workers who lived there in the 1800s, and you will feel gratitude for your current life. If you are not into history, you can spend the day in the flourishing gardens of the site and treat yourself to autumn hues, brisk air, and quality time with your loved ones.
5. The turning of the FagusThe deciduous trees are, without a doubt, the most famous Tasmanian attraction in the months of Autumn. You will be stunned by the flamboyant displays of rustic red and glowing golden that these trees create. Not to mention that they are the perfect addition to your Instagram feed.
6. Plan a day at the beachTasmania is an island bestowed with some of the world's most beautiful beaches. Be it white-sand wonders along the east, sandy shores of the west, or even beaches set into mountains, the island state is a land of strands. Pick your favorite and plan your itinerary accordingly.
We are sure after reading about these exhilarating experiences; you are excited for your next Autumn trip to Tasmania! Make sure you rent the best Campervans in Hobart to soak up everything that Hobart and Tasmania have to offer. For further information, give us a call at 03 9317 4991 or email us at email@example.com