Hippie Endeavour (18+)
Ideal campervan hire for the family this custom built Hippie Endeavour Camper is spacious, light, economical and easy to handle. The ultimate in no-fuss family road trips.
This Hippie Endeavour Campervan is perfect for families or friends requiring a 4 berth campervan and willing to forgo the shower and toilet facilities available in larger 4 berth motorhomes.
There are 2 double beds and manual 2.7 litre engine ensure easy handling and a smooth ride. You will find a fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, microwave oven and 62 litre fridge/freezer. This campervan can be fitted with 2 baby or booster seats or 1 of each in rear forward facing seats. Baby capsules for infants under 6 months old are permitted. However, guests will need to prepare their own baby capsules as they are not available for hire.
Kitchen Kit: plates, bowls, knives, forks, spoons, bottle opener, can opener, mixing bowls, colander, saucepans, frying pans, cooking utensils, chopping board, kettle, teapot, toaster and tea towel. Electrical appliances are supplied in vehicles that have 240V.
General equipment: pegs and clothes line, dustpan & brush, fire extinguisher, bucket, hose and broom.
- Manual Transmission
- Side door entry
- 1.8 x 1.4m (above dinette, max weight 200kg)
- 1.9 x 1.4m (converted from dinette)
- 2 seat belts In Front and 2 seat belts In Rear
- Toyota Hiace
This 2WD Endeavour Campervan at any of our branches in Brisbane, Cairns, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney.
IMPORTANT: Actual vehicles supplied may vary to images shown, according to year of manufacture and availability.
- Water Supply Cold
- Fresh Water Tank Yes - 31 Litres
- Fridge/Freezer Yes - 62 litres
- Gas Stove Yes-2 Burner
- Gas Bottle Yes-1x2kg
- Cooking Utensils
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Air Conditioning: Driver's Cabin
- Music Radio/CD
- Fire Extinguisher
- Bedding and Linen
- Roadside Assistance
- Fly Screens
- Heating: Driver's Cabin
- FuelUnleaded Petrol
- Vehicle AgeMore than 7 years old
- Engine Capacity 2.7 Litres
- Fuel Capacity 70 Litres
- Fuel Consumption (per 100km) 13 Litres
- Power Steering
- Dual Battery
- Power Supply 12/240v main
- Overall Length 4.90m
- Overall Height 2.70m
- Inside Height 1.95 metres
- Overall Width 1.70m
Number of Beds
- Bed 1 1.90 x 1.40m(converted from dinette)
- Bed 2 1.80 x 1.40m(above dinette - max weigh 200kg)
- Bed sizes (in metres) 2
- Booster Seat (4-7 yrs) Yes-1
- Seatbelts Front 2
- Seatbelts Rear 2