BR 4 Berth Voyager
The 4 berth Voyager is ideal for a group of friends or family with young children looking for an economical campervan hire for their holidays.
This 4 berth campervan is built on the Toyota Hi-Ace Super Mid-Wheel Base and suited for up to four people travelling not requiring toilet and shower facilities in the vehicle. The kitchen is fully equipped plus the fold out table is perfect for both indoor and outdoor dining options. There are 2 large double beds, automatic transmission plus more features.
Hire the Voyager for your next campervan rental. You will find the vehicle - Very light and airy with huge beds and packed with features to make your journey a safe and comfortable one!
- Toyota Hi-Ace (Super Long Wheel Base)
- Automatic 2.7L Unleaded Petrol engine
- ABS Brakes and Power Steering
- Driver & passenger airbags
- Side door entry
- 2 double beds 2.10 x 1.20m and 2.00 x 1.37m
- Fridge (80 - 85 litres)
The 4 berth Voyager Campervan has anchor points for two child restraint. 2 child seat (for children <3 years old) can be fitted to the rear seat with an anchor point or 2 booster seat (for children > 4 years old) can be fitted to the rear with a lap-sash seatbelt and additional harness. Please pre-book child and booster seats otherwise cannot be guaranteed. Please advise age and weight of child on booking.
We recommend you travel with soft bags instead of hard suitcases. Soft bags take up less room and fit easier into the vehicle.
You can hire the 2WD 4 berth Voyager Campervan at any of our branches in Adelaide, Alice Springs, Brisbane, Broome, Cairns, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney.
Each vehicle is supplied with complimentary Planet Travel Magazine and Super Savers Discount Booklet
IMPORTANT: Actual vehicles supplied may vary to images shown, according to year of manufacture and availability.
- Water Supply Cold Only
- Fresh Water Tank Yes-39 Litres
- Gray Water Tank Yes-44 Litres
- Fridge/Freezer Yes-80 litres
- Gas Stove
- Gas Bottle
- Cooking Utensils
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Air Conditioning: Driver's Cabin
- Music Radio / CD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Awning Optional
- Bedding and Linen
- Roadside Assistance
- Fly Screens
- Heating: Driver's Cabin
- FuelUnleaded Petrol
- Vehicle Age3 years and above
- Engine Capacity 2.6 Litres
- Fuel Capacity 70 Litres
- Fuel Consumption (per 100km) 13 Litres
- Power Steering
- Dual Battery
- Power Supply 12 / 240 volt
- Overall Length 5.55 metres
- Overall Height 3.00 metres
- Inside Height 1.98 metres
- Overall Width 1.93 metres
Number of Beds
- Bed 1 1.88 x 1.24 m(converted from dinette)
- Bed 2 2.00 x 1.20 m(top bunk max. 200kg)
- Bed sizes (in metres) 2
- Booster Seat (4-7 yrs)
- Seatbelts Front 2
- Seatbelts Rear 2