BR 4 Berth Voyager
The 4 berth Voyager is ideal 2 adults + children looking for an economical campervan hire for their holidays.
It is a spacious option for 2 adults and 2 kids travelling not requiring toilet and shower facilities in the vehicle. The kitchen is fully equipped plus the fold out table is perfect for both indoor and outdoor dining options. There are 2 large double beds, automatic transmission plus more features.
Hire the Voyager for your next campervan rental. You will find the vehicle - Very light and airy with huge beds and packed with features to make your journey a safe and comfortable one!
- Toyota Hi-Ace or Mercedes Sprinter (make cannot be guaranteed)
- Automatic 2.7L Unleaded Petrol engine
- ABS Brakes and Power Steering
- Driver & passenger airbags
- Side door entry
- 2 double beds 1.76m x 1.20m and 1.67m x 1.19m
- Fridge (80 - 85 litres)
The 4 berth Voyager Campervan has anchor points for two child restraint. 2 child seat (for children <3 years old) can be fitted to the rear seat with an anchor point or 2 booster seat (for children > 4 years old) can be fitted to the rear with a lap-sash seatbelt and additional harness. Please pre-book child and booster seats otherwise cannot be guaranteed. Please advise age and weight of child on booking.
We recommend you travel with soft bags instead of hard suitcases. Soft bags take up less room and fit easier into the vehicle.
You can hire the 2WD 4 berth Voyager Campervan at any of our branches in Adelaide, Alice Springs, Brisbane, Broome, Cairns, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney.
Each vehicle is supplied with complimentary Planet Travel Magazine and Super Savers Discount Booklet
IMPORTANT: Actual vehicles supplied may vary to images shown, according to year of manufacture and availability.
Update as of June 2023
As we constantly upgrade our fleet with brand new vehicles, a new Mercedes Sprinter make has been added to the fleet. This is due to the latest Toyota Hiace models not meeting requirements to be a campervan chassis.
The fleet is still a combination of campers from brand new to under 4 years old. And it is now a mix of Mercedes, Toyota and equivalant makes.
As campers are moved around all the time to fulfill bookings around the country. The exact model is only assigned on pick-up day. Hence, make and models are unable to be pre-booked.
- Water Supply Cold Only
- Fresh Water Tank Yes-39 Litres
- Gray Water Tank Yes-44 Litres
- Fridge/Freezer Yes-80 litres
- Gas Stove
- Gas Bottle
- Cooking Utensils
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Air Conditioning: Driver's Cabin
- Music Radio / CD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Awning Optional
- Bedding and Linen
- Roadside Assistance
- Fly Screens
- Heating: Driver's Cabin
- FuelUnleaded Petrol
- Vehicle Age3 years and above
- Engine Capacity 2.6 Litres
- Fuel Capacity 70 Litres
- Fuel Consumption (per 100km) 13 Litres
- Power Steering
- Dual Battery
- Power Supply 12 / 240 volt
- Overall Length 5.55 metres
- Overall Height 3.00 metres
- Inside Height 1.98 metres
- Overall Width 1.93 metres
Number of Beds
- Bed 1 1.76m x 1.20m(converted from dinette)
- Bed 2 1.67m x 1.19m (top bunk max. 200kg)
- Bed sizes (in metres) 2
- Booster Seat (4-7 yrs)
- Seatbelts Front 2
- Seatbelts Rear 2