Motorhome for Rental in Perth, WA for a Relaxing Trip
Motorhome Hire in Perth - Western Australia Branch
Perth, the capital of Western Australia, has many attractions all around the city. Perth hills is a famous destination for tourists while the rest of the city has the most attractive beaches. One should never miss the inner areas of Perth as they are very charming. You should definitely hire a motorhome in Perth for an exciting road-trip holiday to see all the sights!
We have sustained good business relations with top recommended motorhomes rental vendors in Australia, to offer you cheapest rate for your Perth Motorhomes and great service. Having cheap motorhome rentals in Perth is the best option to see the sites of the city and the surrounding countryside. For any of your queries, feel free to ask our staff based in Australia.
Don't miss out on the recommended camping adventures in Western Australia
The D'Entrecasteaux National Park– Drive your sleep Perth motorhome hire for 4 hours along the state southern coastline with beaches and tall forests. Take a relaxing stroll along the beach or go bush walking through the bush / forest. If you are there in Spring – you will be amazed at the beautiful wildflowers.Camping facilities are available at Yeagarup Lake, Carey Brook and Crystal Springs (along the western beaches) or you can stay overnight in your hired campervan. If you would like to try out 4WD driving through sand dunes,you can check out our 4WD hire for Perth.
Lane Poole Reserve – a little over two hours’ drive south of Perth near Dwellingup in your motorhome rental. This is nature’s paradise with opportunities for canoeing and rafting, fishing, etc.
This is a favourite recreation spot with abundant wildlife and stunning landscape across the valley and woodlands. Pack for a picnic and enjoy swimming in the pools and small streams or bush walk along the Murray River.
Fitzgerald River National Park - approximately a two hours drive from Albany in your exciting motorhome hire.
Perfect for the adventurous with lots to do including bush walking, fishing, canoeing and if you are lucky, you may even find humpback whales migrating along the coast.
Here you will find more than 1800 species of wild flowering plants (many not found anywhere in the world) – with native bottlebrush, banksias and Pouched Dampiera.
Camp Grounds and Accommodation for your Motorhome Rental in Perth!
Travelling around Perth in your rented motorhome is easy and you will find that hiring a campervan or motorhome is the best way to experience the diversity of Perth and Western Australia – with its many natural wonders, pristine coastline, national parks and bushland.
Please feel free to call us on +61 3 9317 4991 or use our online quote calculator to compare rates and reserve your vehicle and optional extras in 4 easy steps. Check out our competitive rates and best deals in Motorhome Rentals in Perth to start planning for your road trip.
Don’t miss out on our offer for a comprehensive range of quality and budget campervans and motorhomes. Browse through to select the best campervan hire in Australia for your holidays at competitive rates and great service.
- Country Comfort Inter City Perth 249 Great Eastern Highway, Belmont
- Bel Eyre Motel 285 Great Eastern Highway Belmont Phone: (08) 9277 8999
- Formule 1 317-319 Great Eastern Highway, Redcliffe
- Marracoonda Motel 357 Great Eastern Highway Redcliffe Phone: (08) 9277 7777
Recommended Caravan Parks/Camping Grounds For Your Motorhome Hire Perth
Perth Central Business District - Kings Park, Botanic Garden etc
Perth Central Caravan Park
Queen's Grove Caravan Village
Ningaloo Reef/Cape Range National Park
Ningaloo Coral Bay
Ningaloo Caravan & Holiday Park
Caves Caravan Park
Turner Caravan Park
Discovery Parks - Woodman Point
Lucky Bay Campground
Orleans Bay Caravan Park
Acclaim BIG4 Prospector Holiday Park
Kalgoorlie Caravan Park
Karijini National Park
Karijini Eco Retreat
Tom Price Summer Star Tourist Park
Go for a Drive from Perth to Darwin with our budget campervans
This touring route has a lot to offer; beaches, coral reefs, national parks and old mining cities. Dolphins have never been so close to the beach as they are in Monkey Mia, so experience the aboriginal culture in Karratha and visit the China Wall in Halls Creek. Go to Kelly's Knob Lookout or the Diversion Dam in Kununurra and end this great trip in Darwin with sunset drinks in the Casuarina Coastal Reserve or picnic in one of the beautiful Botanical Gardens.
- Day 1 - Drive your woderful motorhome hire from Perth to Cervantes
- Day 2 - Make your way in your motorhome from Cervantes to Geraldton (The lunar-like Pinnacle, just outside the coastal town of Cervantes is one of Australia's most unique and fascinating natural landscapes. Formed millions of years ago, these thousands of tall limestone spires rise eerily out of the yellow desert sands)
- Day 3 - Take a slow motorhome drive from Geraldton to Monkey Mia and enjoy the sights!
- Day 4 - Monkey Mia (the world's famous for the friendly dolphins that visit the shore to be hand fed. Located in the Shark Bay World Heritage area, you can see wild dolphins in their natural habitat and try hand feeding them.)
- Day 5 - Enjoy the scenery on your cool motorhome drive from Monkey Mia to Carnarvon
- Day 6 – Carnarvon to Exmouth (Step off the shore and swim through the clearest turquoise water on Earth, and drift over to the world's largest fringing reef - the World Heritage listed Ningaloo Reef. This underwater paradise is a popular spot for all kinds of visitors, from dolphins, turtles, manta ray and humpback whales, to the largest fish in the ocean - the gentle whale shark.)
- Day 7 - In your comfortable motorhome, drive from Exmouth to Karratha
- Day 8 - Karratha to Port Hedland
- Day 9 – Another day of driving and enjoying your fun motorhome hire. From Port Hedland, drive to Broome
- Day 10 – Broome (The pearling capital of Australia, Broome is the western gateway to the Kimberley wilderness - home to the world famous Cable Beach sunsets and the natural phenomenon of the Staircase to the Moon. Affectionately known as the 'Pearl of theNnorth', it's the home of South Sea pearls - among the largest and most coveted commercially harvested cultured pearls in the world) Plan your trip with the suggested places of interests and 4WD hire in Broome.
- Day 11 & 12 – From Broome, drive your cozy motorhome rental to Fitzroy Crossing then to Hall Creek the next day.
- Day 13 – Halls Creek to Kununurra (Visit to Purnululu National Park, home to the Bungle Bungle Range of Western Australia's Kimberley region. 350 million years in the making, it's the most unique and captivating range on Earth. Take in the full spectacle of these curious beehive domes on a scenic flight from Kununurra or Broome, or an open-door helicopter flight from within Purnululu itself)
- Day 14 – Kununurra
- Day 15 – Kununurra to Katherine (Katherine is the centre of a large cattle region and an important gold producer. Tourism, too, is on the march as visitors are attracted by the spectacular river and Katherine Gorge.) Start planning for your destination and things to do when you visit Katherine and its surroundings.
- Day 16 – At the final leg of your journey in your motorhome rental, head from Katherine to Darwin!
Frequently Asked Questions on Hiring a Motorhome in Perth
When is the best time to hire a motorhome in Perth?
Perth is a good place for a motorhome hire all year long. If you have plans to head to Broome, the best time is during the dry season between April and November
Can I hire a motorhome one way from Perth?
Yes. You can drop off your motorhome in our of our many branches after making a one way trip.
How much does a campervan hire cost in Perth?
Depending on the time of the year and type of vehicle, you can get a recommendation for the best motorhome for your Perth holiday.
How long does it take to drive a motorhome from Perth to Adelaide?
A direct route takes you on a 2780km drive, which is approximately 28 hours on the road. You can also take a coastal route via Margaret River, ALbany and Esperance for 34 hours driving time (3250km).