Motorhome Rental Melbourne - Best Deals and Specials for Melbourne Motorhomes
Melbourne Motorhome Rental
Melbourne is a great tourist spot and a bustling cosmopolitan city which can be enjoyed by people for its noble culture, interesting sports, extraordinary food & wine, and illustrious shopping options. The streets, parks, distinctive cultural precincts and waterfront area of Melbourne make it a magnificent city to explore at leisure.The things which make it different from other cities and tourist destinations in Australia are its streets, parks distinctive cultural precincts and waterfront area which can be explored at leisure.
The state capital of Victoria, Melbourne is an ideal starting point for your Australian adventure and there is always something to do in the bustling city. Or you can head south to Phillip Island and the Great Ocean Road. The popular vineyards and goldfields of Victoria are also within easy reach of Melbourne.
You can use Melbourne as your base and enjoy the many sporting events, or go on a drive in your motorhome to the Grampians National Park, or Phillip Island to watch the penguins or explore The Great Ocean Road. For adding that extra charisma and excitement to your vacations, book your self drive Motorhome with Aussie Campervans. On our website you will certainly find the vehicle best suited for your family within your budget.
Since we are associated with more than 10 Motorhome Rental Melbourne Vendors, we cover your all rental related needs. Whether you are flying into a major airport, wanting to find a downtown depot located near your hotel or planning to collect your vehicle from a well-known railway station; we have the location which is right for you.
Camp Grounds & Accommodation For Motorhomes In Melbourne
Welcome to Aussie Campervans - your stop for Australian Motorhome hire in Melbourne. Our booking service is fully automated which means we can confirm your booking instantly.
We provide unique Campervans and Motorhomes to our customers, which match their requirements perfectly. To see them please click on this link:
Book 120 days prior to travel and enjoy our generous early bird discounts. We run specials throughout the year and you are sure to find a great deal for your holidays.We offer one way rentals between Melbourne and most major cities in Australia. Also look out for our one way specials with reduced prices and no drop fees.
Our branches are located close to the airport and also in the city centre in Melbourne. This makes it convenient for our customers who arrive by plane, train or bus into Melbourne. You are certain to find a motorhome close to you. You will have access to 24 hour roadside assistance included in the price of your rental to offer peace of mind driving, so that you can enjoy your self-drive holiday.
Just choose from our comprehensive range of 2 to 6 berth campervans, motorhomes and 4WD Campers from our select group of suppliers i.e. Cruising Tasmani, Camperman, Maui, Mighty Campers, Apollo, Britz, AAM, Cheapa Campa and many others. Aussie Campervans offers a large number of unique as well as affordable vehicles which are well-maintained (serviced from time to time) according to industry standards.
Melbourne is a modern, cosmopolitan city with a host of entertainment, sports, and culinary, cultural and shopping options to be enjoyed. The streets, parks, distinctive cultural precincts and waterfront area of Melbourne make it a magnificent city to explore at leisure. This city is a convolution of hidden laneways, opulent bars, and majestic buildings. If Melbourne is your next holiday destination, then you must visit Yarra Valley - a great place for tourists.Travel across Victoria to Adelaide and beyond!
- Gladstone Park Motel 196 Mickleham Road, Gladstone Park Phone: +61 3 9338 3533
- The Plough Hotel 333 Barkley Street Footscray Victoria 3011 Phone: 03 9687 2070
- Ciloms Airport Lodge Motel 398 Melrose Drive, Tullamarine Phone: +61 3 9335 2788
Recommended Caravan Parks/Camping Grounds
- Melbourne Big 4 Holiday Park
265 Elizabeth Street , Coburg Phone: +61 3 9354 3533 Website: www.big4.com.au
- Ashley Gardens Big 4 Holiday Village
129 Ashley Street , Braybrook Phone: +61 3 9318 6866 Website: www.big4.com.au
Aussie Campervans are proud to have helped thousands of our customers enjoy their self-drive holidays across Australia. Our service continues through to the end of your motorhome rental. We want you to have a memorable holiday in our campervans and motorhomes.
Motorhome Rental Pick up Locations in Melbourne
- Around Australia Motorhomes 30 Enterprise Avenue, Berwick, VIC
- Spaceships 109 Curzon St. North Melbourne VIC 3501
- Jucy 49-51 Inkerman Street, St. Kilda, Melbourne
- Aussie Campervans 205/55 Cumberland Dr, Maribyrnong, Melbourne
Melbourne to Sydney – Our Most Recommended Campervan Drive Itinerary
To have Australia's most striking and impulsively beautiful experience, explore the outstanding coastline between Melbourne and Sydney.
A road trip between Melbourne and Sydney is a once-in-a-life-time experience for discerning travelers. Start your tour from Melbourne; tour this cosmopolitan, dynamic city which is a hub for shopping, cultural, culinary, sports and entertainment activities. In Melbourne, you will come across some serene parks, picturesque streets, unique cultural landmarks and even the Melbourne’s waterfront area is truly magnificent which calls for a visit. Melbourne is one city that you can explore as much as you want. The Melbourne Aquarium is one of the most popular places to visit while you are in this city.
The splendid coastline stretch between Sydney and Melbourne is indeed of the most stunning and invigorating road trip experiences Australia offers. The entire stretch of coast offers some overwhelmingly natural views. You can dive the wrecks, surf on huge Tasman swells, indulge in blue water sailing, form camaraderie with sea birds, dolphins and seals on the beach and spot some whales.
- Day 1 – Melbourne to Phillip Island: The entire stretch between Melbourne to Philip Island offers ample fun experiences and breathtaking wildlife. Philip Island offers action-packed motor sports to racing enthusiasts as well as serene white beaches to beach lovers. Located just about 90 minutes away from Melbourne, Philip Island is also home to many little penguins parading during the night. Fur seal colonies are also found here. The Koala Conservation Centre located on the island has treetop boardwalks allowing tourists to get a close view of the furry, tree-hugging gum leaf eaters.
- Day 2 – Phillip Island to Lakes Entrance: Lakes Entrance is well known for boasting the country’s greatest waterways inland network. This is a famous Gippsland vacations spot for more than a century. You can walk over the footbridge to arrive at the much-visited Ninety Mile surf beach, well-guarded by lifesavers during hot summer months. You can even plan a hike to the getaway of the Gippsland lakes. Travelers can also go on boat cruise on the popular lake or rent a catamaran or a paddleboat during summer days. Lake Entrance is known for its seafood delicacies as many fishing trawlers operate from this area. Visitors are also seen fishing here and even buy their favorite seafood from several shops selling fresh seafood.
- Day 3 – Lakes Entrance to Bega: In Bega, tourists flock to the Bega Cheese factory. There used to be a tour of the cheese factory as well. Visitors can also find ancient milking equipment at the cheese factory.
- Day 4 – Bega to Batemans Bay: Batermans Bay is suitably located for trekking, undermanding walks and driving in the Clyde Valley. The stunning hilly national parks guard the topography. Batermans Bay and the surrounding regions are popular for the unspoiled and pristine coastline found in New South Wales. Visitors relish the succulent and freshly prepared seafood by locals and also treat their taste buds to the juicy Clyde River oysters who have fans from across the world. Tourists are welcomed to many clean beaches with shallow, gentle waters ideal for young kids and others to match sails with the most popular surfers.
- Day 5 – Batemans Bay to Canberra: Batemans Bay is the nearest ocean beach to the capital city of Australia, Canberra. Popular national parks and serene beaches are found here. Swimming is a popular activity as the sea temperature is quite pleasant during the summer months
- Day 6 – Canberra: At Canberra, travelers can visit the Australian War Memorial which was constructed to honor the sacrifice of brave Australian men and women who dedicatedly served during army conflicts and peacekeeping initiatives. National Gallery of Australia houses wonderful sculpture garden and art pieces. Kids can enjoy at the National Museum of Australia where interactive shows and exhibitions combined with advanced technology keep them busy for hours.
- Day 7 – Travelling from Canberra to Sydney, visitors revel in the crystal waves at the popular Palm or Bondi beaches or have a quiet dinner at the ancient Rocks precinct at the Balmoral beach or on Woolloomooloo wharf. Some tourists also climb upthe top of Sydney Harbour Bridge’s mighty span in the night or day with BridgeClimb.
If you are searching a cheap Motorhome in Melbourne, we arethere to care of your needs. Also Melbourne campervan rental and Melbourne 4WD rentals are other quality facilities which we provide in Melbourne and its surrounding areas.
CLICK HERE for an instant quote for hiring a luxurious Motorhome in Melbourne. So hurry up, book your Melbourne motorhomes rentals in Australia by clicking on quote now or Call on +61 3 9317 4991. All the vehicles hired from us are fully equipped with latest technology and will fulfill your all requirements throughout your holidays.