South Australia’s charming capital Adelaide is a bouquet of diverse holiday opportunities. Dotted with elegant architecture on one hand and lively nightlife scene on the other, the city also offers convenient access to the spectacular vineyards of the region. And then, there are beaches, national parks, museums, historic towns as well as the heartwarming cultural venues, all ready to relentlessly entertain the visitors to Adelaide.
Seeking the Real Outdoor Adventure
Self-driving through Adelaide is what promises the restriction free expedition of this amazing destination. A good idea is to hire a campervan in Adelaide and plan to travel at your own pace and with the greatest degree of pleasure that organized tours often fail to deliver.
Fortunately, there are many amazing companies dealing in campervan and motorhome rentals in Adelaide and the rest of Australia. You just have to make the right choice, keeping in mind the travel group size, amenities you expect and budget in hand. With numerous camping sites and camp parks available in the region, you can make the Adelaide campervan holiday an experience that would last forever.
Top Attractions of Adelaide Tour
- Glenelg Beaches: The glittering white sandy beaches of Glenelg along Holdfast Bay are the perfect places to relax. Take a thrilling jet boat ride or swim along with dolphins before feasting on one of the top-notch multi-cuisine eateries near the coast.
- Adelaide Hills: Drive to the top of the summit (avoid from late evening to early morning) and get ready for the breathtaking views of the plains and the metropolitan area. Don’t miss Mount Lofty Lookout and Mount Lofty Botanic Garden.
- Port Adelaide Museums: The historical suburb is home to many famous museums like National Railway Museum, South Australian Maritime Museum, Australian Museum of Childhood and others.
- National Parks: Plan a visit to the Cleland Conservation Park to explore kangaroos, koalas, emus and wallabies. Enjoy rock climbing and fascinating waterfall trails at Morialta Conservation Park.
- Vineyards: Wine regions of McLaren Vale, Clare Valley and Barossa Valley are only few-minute drive from the city. Join a memorable wine tour and surrender yourself to the enticing taste of some of the world’s finest wines.
- Other Attractions: Adelaide Zoo is a must-visit spot to explore the native fauna and avifauna. The city also boasts of some magnificent churches like Holy Trinity Church, St. Peter’s Cathedral and St. Francis Xavier Cathedral. Haigh’s Chocolate Factory, Adelaide Casino, Bicentennial Conservatory and Adelaide Botanic Gardens are some other attractions you can easily explore in the campervan.
By preferring campervan rental Adelaide, you can save the cost, time and efforts involved in booking accommodations and restaurants. Indeed a lot of saving for extending the holiday fun! Many companies offer convenient pick-up and drop facilities for the tourists arriving at the Adelaide International Airport.
Whether you plan the Adelaide holiday as a couple or with family and friends, a campervan can help you secure the best moments of your life. Enjoy the luxury amenities, ranging from TV, air conditioners and refrigerators to GPS and WiFi. It is going to be your best tryst with the remarkably entertaining profile of Australia.