2 Berth Dual Cab with Roof Top Tent
Hire the Dual Cab UTE (built on Mitsubishi Triton) with rooftop tent to enjoy the convenience of conventional driving and option to camp whenever you need. The campervan comes with double bed on the rooftop tent, awning, fridge and gas cooker - all that you need for a drive around Tasmania.
Available from Launceston and Hobart.
- To set up the roof top tent, start by removing the ladder from the rear storage and attach to the hooks on the side of the vehicle, holding on both sides so it doesn’t slide. Fully extend so the steps match up, all the way to the arrows on the side of the ladder. Remove the step ladder from the rear storage of the vehicle and place beside the tailgate. Open the rear passengers side door and use the step inside to reach the first front latch of the roof top tent. Remove the pin, unlatch the clip and place the pin below to lock into place, do the same for the driver’s side. Please make sure you open the tent starting from the front first. Use the step ladder to climb on to the tailgate and unclip and pin the rear latches. Push the tent up from the rear first and then push forward. Once the tent is up, roll the door up and Velcro. Inside the tent, lock the legs into place using your foot instead of your hands as this could cause injury to your fingers. Please be careful when climbing in and out of the tent, climbing out in reverse, facing the vehicle for safety.
- Inside the tent, you’ll find a light and a fan. Turn the light on via the switch when needed. The switch for the fan is located inside the fan itself but rest assured the blades for the fan are soft and will not cause injury.
- To disassemble the roof top tent, make sure all the tent doors are unzipped. From the front first on the passenger’s side, pull the strap down and push the tent backwards, tuck the tent in on the side and latch closed, replace the pin into the top. Latch the driver’s side. Use the step ladder to climb onto the tailgate. Pull the rear strap downwards whilst tucking the tent in. Firmly pull and latch to close. Replace the pin in at the top. Check that the tent is all tucked in before clipping the final latch.
- Slide the ladder up all the way, watching your fingers and hold with both hands. Remove from the side of the vehicle and place ladder back into rear storage.
- Gas Stove
- Gas Bottle
- Cooking Utensils
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Air Conditioning: Driver's Cabin
- Bedding and Linen
- Roadside Assistance
- Heating: Driver's Cabin
- Air Conditioning and Heating: Main Cabin
- Vehicle Age2 years and above
- Fuel Consumption (per 100km) 11 L
- Power Steering
- Dual Battery
- Overall Length 5.2m
- Overall Height 3.3m with tent extended
- Overall Width 2m
Number of Beds
- Bed 1
- Seatbelts Front 2
- Seatbelts Rear 2