Brisbane is the capital of Queensland, known as the 'Sunshine State'.It is well known for its beautiful climate, which is nearly flawless throughout the year., and its proximity to many of Queensland's major tourist destinations. It is said that Brisbane has 283 days of sunshine a year, which makes it the most favourite tourist spot for localities as well as foreigners.
Make Your Road Trip to Brisbane Memorable
Brisbane is one of the most beautiful spots in Australia.you should definitely plan a scenic drive here. It is full of spectacular beaches, picturesque green hills and mountains, lush national parks and towns that are full of Aussie culture and charm.
1. Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mount Coot-tha
In love with Botanics, then you must visit these gardens! These gardens are Queensland's premier subtropical botanic gardens. The Brisbane Botanic Gardens are not very far. In Toowong, Queensland, Australia, they are just 7 kilometers from the Brisbane CBD at the foot of Brisbane's tallest mountain, Mount Coot-tha. It is a perfect family picnic and activity destination for kids. They are open to visitors all seven days, Monday to Sunday from 8 am to 5 pm.
2. Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, Brisbane
Brisbane is the capital of beautiful sunshine. It is the third-largest city in Australia. It is clean, green and tourist-friendly. One of the quintessential experiences in Australia is to cuddle Koala. Visit this sanctuary and experience it. Click lots of pictures with Koala, sheepdogs and other animals. The Koala and River Cruise is a traditional way to commute here, leaving every morning from the Cultural Center Pontoon in Brisbane.
3. QAGOMA - Queensland Art Gallery & Gallery of Modern ArtHere, you will enjoy contemporary art from Australian, Asia & the Pacific exhibited in a modern riverside building. It is a well-known art museum located in the South Bank precinct of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It has two galleries, both offer complementary experiences that ensure you always find something that fits your mood and boosts your travel fun. It has a collection of more than 17,000 artworks and stages a regularly changing program of Australian and international exhibitions. Top of it, on your road trip to memorable gold coast destinations, when you land up here, you can also enjoy cafes, modern dining and shopping to complement every visit.
The Queensland Cultural Centre is accessible by car, bus, ferry, and train. You can also hire a campervan if you are tired of driving your car. It is located at Brisbane's South Bank The Centre is the centerpiece of Queensland's art portfolio and occupies a prime location at Brisbane's South Bank, adjacent to the city's CBD.
4. The Cultural Precinct, Brisbane
5. South Bank, The Wheel of BrisbaneIt is a riverside paradise. The Wheel of Brisbane is 60 meters tall. in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, South Bank, The Wheel of Brisbane is a Bussink R60 transportable Ferris wheel installation. It is 60 meters tall. If you take s ride on the Channel Seven Wheel of Brisbane, it lasts between 10 and 15 minutes. This ride includes around four rotations. The observation wheel offers a panoramic view of Brisbane, with a magical stop at the top. Brisbane's Channel Seven Wheel is a beautiful way to knock Brisbane City's views.
6. Kings BeachAustralia is known for its beaches. So if you are in Brisbane, you can plan a day out at Kings Beach. The distance between Brisbane and Kings Beach is only 75 km. it is a coastal suburb of the sunshine coast. Kings Beach is perfect for a family holiday. With enchanting rock pools, child-friendly water fountains and an oceanfront saltwater swimming pool, make your day beautiful
Over to You - Hit the HighwaySo you now know how pretty Brisbane is. So what are you waiting for? Hit the Highway and start your road trip. Make your tour trip most memorable. Click lots of pics en route and make a photo album to store all your memories. Whether you reach there via train, bus or hire a campervan, do your homework and study maps before you hit the road as to avoid fumbling.