CC 4WD Trailfinder Camper (4WD Campers)
Explore the Australian Outback in this versatile pop-top 4WD Camper. The CC 4WD Trailfinder Camper is ideal for 2 persons looking for a 4WD Camper without the price tag. This 4WD Camper features a large slide-out kitchen and pop top roof for extra space and ventilation.
An older model of the AP 4WD TrailFinder Camper this compact 4WD is ideal vehicle to embark on the great Aussie Outback experience. There is a comfortable and spacious driver’s cabin, internal fridge and freezer and one large double bed plus a lower single bed. Outdoor cooking facilities, sink and awning allow for that.
- Slide out kitchen unit with 2 Burner Gas Stove (Cooking must be done outside the vehicle)
- Large side awning
- Double bed (1.9m x 1.2m) Single bed (2.0 x 1.0m) Maximum weight for the double bed is 200kg.
- Pop Top Roof
- Recovery Shovel
- Satellite Safety Beacon
- Solar hand held outdoor shower
- Large 48 litre fridge/freezer that operates on 12V battery / 240V mains power. (Fridge performance may be affected in extreme temperatures
- This vehicle has air-conditioning and heating in the driver's cabin which operates when the engine is running
There is no anchor point for child restraint. Child must be > 8 years old to travel in this vehicle.
We recommend you travel with soft bags instead of hard suitcases. Soft bags take up less room and fit easier into the storage cupboards and lockers in the vehicle.
You can hire the CC 4WD Trailfinder Camper from our Adelaide, Alice Springs, Brisbane, Broome, Cairns, Darwin and Perth locations
On pick up of the vehicle you will be provided a complimentary vehicle consultation. This includes an explanation of all the interior and exterior features of the vehicle as well as driving tips.
Air Conditioning: Driver's Cabin
Air Jack Snatch
Bedding and Linen
Crockery & Cutlery
Fresh Water Tank
Yes - 2 Burner
Heating: Driver's Cabin
Maps and Travel Information
Radio / CD Player
External Hand Held
Cold Water Only
Number of Beds
1.90 x 1.20m (Double)
2.00 x 1.00m (Single)
Fuel Consumption (per 100km)